Cosmetic dentist office elevates the appearance of your smile, repairs teeth aesthetically in Sebastopol, CA
As our name suggests, Whole Health Dentistry supports healthy mind, body, and spirit. Our appearance plays an important role in how we feel about ourselves. So, the procedures that patients elect to undergo to improve the appearance of their smiles also complement our practice’s focus on the “whole person” and overall wellbeing. Led by Drs Silvano Senn and Toni Mann, our cosmetic dentist office in Sebastopol CA also believes that every smile and every procedure deserves aesthetic treatment. So, restorative and tooth replacement options are as appealing to look at as they are comfortable and functional.
Another benefit from today’s cosmetic dental materials and techniques is that they are safe, non-toxic, and do not carry the risks of adverse allergic reactions or sensitivities associated with earlier-generation materials, such as metals or amalgams. Options such as lovely porcelain dental crowns are long-lasting (with good care) and don’t irritate the surrounding gums over time.
Elective treatments – You deserve to have a smile you’re proud of!
We understand that every patient is different, and has unique preferences and motivations for treatment; however, generally, patients with healthy teeth and gums may choose the following procedures to beautify their smiles:
- Professional teeth whitening – When you partner with a dentist to remove stains and lighten your teeth, you have peace of mind that the whitening ingredients are safe, and sufficiently powerful to make a noticeable difference in the appearance of your smile. Since Drs Senn and Mann design whitening trays that are customized to your mouth, you can whiten teeth comfortably and evenly from the comfort of home on your schedule.
- Porcelain veneers – Modern dental ceramic is a great substitute for natural tooth enamel. Our dentists use resilient and attractive porcelain to cover up many different types of flaws, including gaps between teeth and signs of wear (such as chips).
Restore your oral health and look great doing it!
A portion of your tooth is damaged. You’re holding on to painful, broken teeth. Perhaps, you are already missing some teeth. If any of these scenarios hits close to home, you may be a great candidate for any one (or combination) of the following highly aesthetic, biocompatible, and durable restorative treatments:
- Fillings that are designed to look, feel, and function like natural teeth – The “magic” is in the tooth-colored, metal-free dental material that is designed and applied to fill the cavity.
- Crowns made from porcelain – Patients can rebuild extensively damaged teeth with the same exceptional material that is used to “make over” teeth with veneers.
- Crowns, bridges, and dentures supported with ceramic implants – Unlike many dental offices, Whole Health Dentistry only places implants made from metal-free ceramics. These implants replicate natural oral structures in every way, from how they integrate and “get along” with tissues to how they look.
Additionally, if your teeth are crowded, crooked, or otherwise misaligned, we have a cosmetic solution for that (and it doesn’t involve wearing silver-colored metal braces). To find out more about what we offer to elevate the appearance and/or health of your smile, call 707 549-6333 to schedule an appointment with Drs Senn or Mann at the Sebastopol, CA office.