Like us on Facebook
Whole Health Dentistry5
Cosmetic dentistry that is also a work of art delivered by dentist in SebastopolIn the area of cosmetic dentistry, a patient will benefit from a provider who does not see a procedure as merely a service, but who takes pride in delivering a beautiful work of art for the patient. Dr. Silvano Senn of Whole Health Dentistry in Sebastopol, CA, delivers exceptional results. Integrated into every treatment is the philosophy of considering how the treatment and outcome will affect overall health and meet the needs of the patient. This is ideal when choosing a holistic dentist for comprehensive dental care, including cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry - Teeth Whitening VideoVideo Transcript
At a young age our teeth are healthy white. But overtime the enamel coating the tooth is so slowly worn down. Causing our teeth to become stained and yellow, which is why teeth whitening is become increasingly popular today. There are a few methods for whitening. They include at home and in office. With in office treatments, you will see faster results, receive the safest treatment for bleaching the teeth, and yield the whitest smile. So, don’t settle for teeth that have become stained from years of coffee drinking, tobacco use, or just aging. Ask your dentist about whitening options that may be right you.
What our patients say about Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic procedures offered by Whole Health Dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening – professional-quality products available for purchase and use by the patient in the comfort of their own home
- Composite or tooth-colored fillings – to repair teeth damaged by decay, accident, or even aging; or to fill in gaps or areas exposed by gum recession
- Porcelain veneers – thin, custom-designed facings applied to teeth to cover shape, color, or alignment issues; requires minimal preparation of teeth
- Porcelain crown – custom-made, strong, natural-looking cover for a severely-damaged tooth to make it aesthetically-pleasing and functional
- Dental implants – both restorative and cosmetic, implants are placed into patients' jawbones and restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures as permanent solutions for missing teeth
- Orthodontics – straightens teeth with custom-designed clear aligners; a nearly invisible treatment option